Friday, December 12, 2014

Brainstorm With Me!

The last time we left off on my epic journey I was becoming a Lyft driver in hopes that it would free up my days for auditions.  WELL THROW THAT OUT THE WINDOW!  They're telling me I'll need to change my license plate and car insurance to California, which is understandable.  At first my insurance company said Lyft shouldn't have a problem with it since I don't own the title to my car, my dad does but I digress.

On the bright side I started working with an actual production company!  I'm still on-call with them so I don't have an actual schedule, but at least I have my foot in the door.

My acting career has progressed next to nil.  I've been working on my reel but I have yet to finish it.  I have plenty of scenes for it but probably not the range I was hoping for.  I believe if I shoot just one more scene I'll be ready to release my demo reel and start submitting myself for work again in January.


In other news this past week we shot and got our Christmas cards printed! Here's our teaser:
I actually just finished filling them all out so they're all ready to be mailed.  Maybe you'll be getting yours in the mail soon!

I'm also extremely excited to head back home for the Holidays.  I'll be back in Illinois from December 16th- December 30th.  During that time I hope to get ready for 2015 and plan out exactly what I want out of the year and how to get it.  Any suggestions or brainstorming with me is extremely encouraged because I think I need help bouncing idea's off of other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment