Thursday, January 22, 2015

Episode 19: DonMacatangay.com


I've been very productive since the New Year and LeiOut weekend was my "exception".  I quote LeiOut because I didn't work Lyft much that week and focused on making my acting website and finished up my Comedy Acting Reel.  Oh and let's not forget how I couldn't make it to watch finals Sunday because I was a bit indisposed,  let's say I turned up a bit too much during Sunday.

(Here's the link to my website and my Comedy Reel if you haven't seen it yet.)


 I'm also still 22 runs for 22 days since the new year.  Today I ran in Hermosa Beach so I could take advantage of their mulch path to take some stress off my knees.  During the beginning of my run I was passed by someone so I took the challenge and tried to stick with him.  To make it short and sweet, he smoked me.  I went with him for about a mile before he ran me into the ground.  I'm proud that I've been so consistent running everyday since it's starting to become a habit but now I have to start picking it up so I can find my rhythm before I pick up the mileage .  

DISNEYLAND HALF MARATHON REGISTRATION STARTS FEBRUARY 10TH!!
But I'm thinking of doing the Tinkerbell Half just so I have the excuse to dress up as Rufio but that would mean I would have to wait until May 2016... SO MANY DECISIONS TO MAKE!


ACTING UPDATE
These past few days I've been really submitting myself to try to get audition's.  Hopefully a few of them pan out.  Now I probably need to start working on my dramatic reel so I can diversify in my submissions and just put more on my website.  If anyone has any suggestions on what my next project should be with acting, let me know. That can range from what video's I should shoot next or to what steps I should take to just be more successful with acting.

No comments:

Post a Comment