Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Back in LALA

This blog I'm going to let the pictures do most of the talking and after this week I'll be back to  my consistent 1 blog a week!

July 7th I started my drive back to Los Angeles and made my return to Denver, CO. I end up crashing at my friend Dennis' place.
Nessi made it to 100,000 miles!
The morning of July 8th I drove out to Copper Mountain to meet up with more friends then made my way out to Salt Lake City to stay with my cousin Peter.  I take a detour through the mountains on the 9 to the 40 for a more scenic route.  I had no phone reception on the entire drive so luckily I had no car trouble along the way.
People here are still bitter from the 96-97 and 97-98 seasons... awesome













I end up leaving Salt Lake City on July 11th because I wanted to explore the city more.  I really liked what I saw of Salt Lake City.  I can actually see myself living there.  On the way to LA I take a detour to drive on the 12.  It's supposed to be one of the most scenic drives in the United States. It didn't disappoint.  (Video will come later)







July 11th I arrive back in LA just until Sunday morning.  Saturday July 12th I attend Joanna's Birthday bar crawl scavenger hunt.  It was obviously a good time. The first bar we went to had a refrigerator door as it's front door for crying out loud!



July 13th I return to camp as a counselor for my second year.  The first two weeks were rough.  It was hard getting anything done just because of how long it took to get all the kids' attention. Luckily I took a weekend to play at HatsHopsHucks as a stress reliever. It was a terrific weekend of great ultimate, great food, and great friends.

My 3rd and final week of camp turned out to be the best I've ever had.  This week we also had a group fly in from Japan so it was awesome talking to them about anime and manga.  On top of that all the boy's in my cabin LISTENED! That allowed us to get a lot of activities in.  Take a look at some of the projects we did below and some pictures of the group!







Last years Commercial

You could say this is how I left camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment