Monday, October 6, 2014

First Month Down

CLICK HERE to see my Hawaii trip late August in this sweet album!!

It's been a little more then a month since moving into the new apartment.  Besides unemployment it's been great.  Looking for a job has been a challenge and continues to be.  I guess I'm technically not unemployed since I work very part time at Art Zone and I'm on call with a production company that has me e-mail them weekly to see whether or not they have work for me but as of yet I haven't gotten any work from them.  The first 2-3 weeks of September I avidly applied to production companies.  Since acquiring the "job" at the production company I have been working on my acting resume and keeping in contact with my commercial agent.  I've also been working on putting together my acting reel to better help with finding auditions.

The last few days I've been losing focus.  I hope after writing this blog it steers me in the right direction.  I need to keep on pushing forward applying to production companies, finding leads, calling my agent, submitting to casting calls, finding appropriate scripts for my reel/memorizing the scripts I have thus far, and running consistently every morning.  I am almost done with editing the Palatine Cross Country Documentary I've been working on for the past couple years.  I want to finish it ASAP.
Family Portrait
This past weekend we had our housewarming party and damn it, we know how to throw a party.  I wished I danced more but I found something better to do.  Next time, I'll dance more.

So here's to blogging, working out, and keeping focused more consistently.

Oh, I have a date this Thursday.  Wish me luck, eh?

Later Days,
Don

No comments:

Post a Comment