Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Episode 21: The Birthday Blog

February has come and gone as quickly as any other month. Fortunately, I reached my goal in raising enough money to pay off my dental bills.  For now, I'm comfortable but unfortunately I over worked my legs running and ended up hurting my IT band so I've been taking it easy lately.

Before I forget; I want to thank everyone for the birthday wishes.  As opposed to my hairier and white counter part, Alex Carey, I embrace it.  26, was an eye-opening age and I learned a lot about myself and what hard work truly is.  This past Saturday Fei, Lili, Lu, and I celebrated our birthday's at our apartment.  I cannot stress enough how many good and wonderful people I know.  I can't put it any better then Lili Gu did.


Once again, thank you for your birthday wishes... ALSO WHO MAILED ME THIS ROSE?!


INSPIRATION

I FINALLY finished all of the Oscar Nominees and I am itching to discuss each and every movie with anyone!   Movies such as The Imitation Game and The Theory of Everything brightened my mood. The Imitation Game didn't have the happiest of ending's but it did show hope for people throughout the movie but due to the persecution's of the government it led to a unfortunate demise of our main character.  The Theory of Everything showed the slow physical decline of Stephen Hawking but even through those tribulations he still has a sense of humor and approaches life as normal as he possibly can and accepts his life as it is.

"There should be no boundaries to human endeavor. We are all different. However bad life may seem, there is always something you can do, and succeed at. While there's life, there is hope."

-Stephen Hawking

If we're talking artistic I would go with Birdman, The Grand Budapest Hotel, and for sound reasons Whiplash.  Selma, Boyhood, and American Sniper were also good movies but just not my favorites.  PLEASE PM ME SO WE CAN DISCUSS!!

YOUTUBE

Lately I've been beating myself up but I'm back in the saddle baby!  I've been talking with my friend Joanna about possible idea's/ videos that we could film for our channel.  I'm really excited and think we have the idea's to start our channel out well.  This week I'm spending my time writing and brainstorming idea's!  I am just itching to work on projects so I can get better and start learning as much as possible through the experience. FlatBall Comedy, coming to a youtube channel near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment