Thursday, March 13, 2014

MY BIRTHDAY AND BACK TO PLAN A!!!!

      My Birthday started off AWESOME! During my lunch break I watched the Bulls game in the lobby of the building I live in.  My hour lunch was coming to a close barely into the 4th quarter when I decided to call into work and ask if I could extend my break to another hour and they gladly agreed.  So there I was in the lobby watching the bulls come back from a 12 point deficient on my feet cheering for every amazing defensive and offensive possession they had for the entire 4th quarter and OT.  My Birthday couldn't have started any better. Only the Bulls.
     
     That night I wanted to go to karaoke night in Frisco and I thought I got other people to go but we just ended up hanging out in Brooke's room when suddenly Brooke's roommate Georgie saw something ridiculous...  the rest of the story is quite disgusting but at the same time we couldn't stop laughing from the sheer awe we were experiencing. If you would like to hear the story in full detail do not hesitate to ask me personally.  And that pretty much sums up my birthday.


     Yesterday was an eventful day.  At work I received a call from Alaska for a job on a fishing boat. They asked if I could be ready as early as this Saturday but I asked if I could push it back until next week and they said yes and that I will MOST LIKELY have a spot.  I told my current employer weeks ago that I might be getting a job offer in Alaska so I told them about the offer and they asked if I could stay at least until Monday.  So that's when I plan on leaving.  Monday night after work i'll head to Denver and crash at an undecided friends place and then make the long drive starting Tuesday back to Palatine Illinois.  To top off the day our trivia team, "Butter's Bottom Bitches", got 4th at trivia!  You can look at the score board to the right.  The Final Jeopardy question was, "How much power did it take the Delorean in Back to the Future to go back in time?" I was extremely proud since I was the one who knew the answer on our team, "1.21 gigawatts!".

     Today I went snowboarding all day with friends and I finally went on my first black run which wasn't too bad.  Sure it wasn't the hardest black run since there were no mogul's on the run and it really wasn't that choppy.  But it was a great day of riding and I definitely feel pretty confident on my dominant foot.












    So I'm officially back onto my original plan to work on the fishing boat.  I have a few options.  Try to work into July or August on the boat but that would mean that I would miss two weddings.  I already know I am going to miss Trevor and Michelle's weddings on May 8th and  on June 29th is Kyle and Mallory's wedding.  The fishing boat job pays extremely well with ridiculous work hours so It is really dependent on how my state of mind is come June.  So I'll let time tell.

Don out.
On long day's I stuff my face.
Chair Art: PacMan getting chased!
It's all about the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment