Friday, March 21, 2014

Week in Palatine Then Seattle Bound


So driving through the Great Plains was fun... But seriously, it really wasn't that bad.  I just took two gas breaks and two other mini stops to take pictures with state signs in the 15 hour drive to get back to Illinios. If you look below i'm straddling the boundaries of Colorado and Nebraska... so I'm in two places at once.  I got back into Palatine, Illinois by 11pm Wednesday night.  I have learned 2 things:
-Truck drivers do not honk their horns when you signal them or I was giving them the wrong hand-signal 
-Don't trust Pandora on a cross-country road trip.
     During one of my breaks I got a call from Seattle to start tomorrow, Saturday, but I chose to take the extra week at home to spend time with the family and reset my batteries before I head to the boat.  Yesterday, I bought my ticket to Seattle for Wednesday morning and then I'll fly from Seattle to Dutch Harbor Alaska Friday morning.

       

Don Macatangay
F/T REBECCA IRENE
c/o North Pacific Fuel
P.O. Box 920088
Dutch Harbor, AK  99692
I will be aboard the F/T REBECCA IRENE (pictured above) and it operates largely in the Bering Sea and Aleutian Islands area.  If you send me anything expect it to be delayed but it'll get to me as long as you provide the address above.  Feel free to send me postcards and/or letter's at most!

On the boat my blog writing might come to a halt it sounds but hopefully I can work something out where I can try to post once a week still.  I definitely will be able to e-mail people though!

In case of emergencies, call the office for assistance in contacting me. The telephone number of Iquique U.S., LLC office is 206-286-1661.



 Next time on Don Macatangay and the Road to Sinehan:

Today I stop shaving for 3 months... notice the fading goggle tan...


When I make my Triumphant return from Seattle I have my highly anticipated tie/bow tie blog!  WHAT ARE THE STORIES TO THESE BOW TIES?!




No comments:

Post a Comment