Friday, March 7, 2014

Maybe to Plan B



  I sit here on my Friday afternoon working on my taxes and looking up healthcare... UGH.  Well anyway that's exciting.
  This past weekend I was visited by a few friends.  Friday, Huber and Dennis came to Copper Mountain and we hit the slopes all day and Saturday, Billy stopped by since he flew into Colorado.  Thanks for visiting guys!

At work it's been slow so I've been looking to find things to keep me occupied before the spring breakers come next week.  I think my next peice will be some 8-bit nintendo characters. but for now let me leave you with this gem.
  I've been pondering about my future plans and things are still in the air.  I've called that fishing boat gig every other week and each phone conversation ends the same, "I might have a job for you in two weeks so call back then".  I might have to fall back onto plan B which is to live at my parents shindig and work for some production company in Chicago to save money up until August or September before I make the move back to LA.
  I've also been talking to friends here at the resort and they are trying to get me to stay in Colorado.  As dandy as that may sound I don't see it advancing my career in film at all.  I won't lie, watching the Oscars this past weekend really pumped me up hearing all the winners speeches and how some are trying to change the world which is what I want to do, "alright, alright, alright".  I want to create and to explore film.  Sure,  all my movies won't be life changing for everyone that watches them but I want to work toward projects that do.  Whether behind or in front of the camera.

Also good luck to the Fresh Pots this weekend at the LAOUT Winter League Tournament!!!

It's Batspork
Friend had trouble with a math problem so I figured I would try it. Fun stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment